Monday, January 24, 2011

Grey pin stripe double breasted Part 1

Yesterday I ordered my new grey pinstripe double breasted as shown here on the above pictures. The fabric is a super 110, which is good for the day to day work suit. Originally I was planning to "buy" a pair of trousers as shown in one of my recent posts the Congo Dandy. Unfortunately, the summer fabrics hadn't arrived yet...... so I decided to go for something else. 
The lead time is 8-9 weeks, so you will have to wait quite a bit for Part 2. However, I will be back with you in a few weeks when I will order my salmon pink Congo Dandy trouser.

Some say it looks like a gangster suit, well then I look like quit a fancy gangster!

Anyway I can't wait to wear it to the office and impress the shit out of everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment