Monday, January 24, 2011

Lino's summer DB

Again of photo of Lino. I still think he has a big influence on how I dress, but also on other people. It is probably not without reason that the Schott Schuman posts so many photo's of him. Or maybe it's just a really nice guy.

When I look at this picture of Lino it makes me want to order the same summer blue DB jacket and drink some prosecco with my friends on a nice Italien terrace.

I think it is now safe to say that DB is back and you can wear it in any color you like. It is not old fashioned anymore, I think it is HOT!

The combination of light colors in the jacket and trousers with the contrasting shoes is smashing. If you would be even more outspoken you could match the tie with the same color of shoes for example. Or go for a pink jacket.

I hope that we now enter the last few weeks of cold weather and that I can take my seat in the new summer outfit on a terrace somewhere in Milano, I'll be sure to drop by Al Bazar. Hope Lino is not the jealous type, because I will be wearing a pink sportscoat!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog, but why don't you post some pictures of yourself if Lino is such an example to you?

    ReplyDelete